About Kenai Resilience
Mission: Gathering and celebrating local skills, knowledge and resources toward cultivating a more sustainable community.
Kenai Resilience started in early 2009 with a group of community-minded folks who wanted to figure out how they could become more sustainable on the central peninsula. Things they’ve done so far include
- starting a website to help Central Peninsula residents find and share information and resources
- encouraging participation in local government efforts to pass meaningful legislation that addresses the issues of climate change and increasing scarcity of fossil fuels
- starting a group to address issues related to local food and food security
- showing documentary films to help raise awareness
- gathering local folks together for meals and discussions
- starting an e-newsletter to keep folks informed about what’s going on locally
- helping put on the first solar tours in our area
To receive our e-newsletter, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “subscribe” in the subject line.
To contact Kenai Resilience about other topics, write to email@example.com
To go to the Main/Home Page, click “Kenai Resilience” in the upper left-hand corner.